Getting a full driving license in 2022 directly from DVLA
Validation period 10 years. In the United Kingdom, a driving license is the official document which authorities its holder to operate motor vehicles on highways and other public roads. Buy UK drivers license directly without exams
It is administered in England, Scotland and Wales by the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Agency (DVLA) and in Northern Ireland by the Driver & Vehicle Agency (DVA).
For more than 10 years, It has been very difficult to get a valid driving license as a result of the complex procedure.
In fact, a ruthless review both theoretical and practical frightens more than one candidate or potential candidate.
Buy driving licence without theory test
You can buy your driving licence when you’ve passed your theory test.
You do not need to pass another theory test if you’re upgrading an automatic car licence to a manual licence.
To pass the driving test you must be able to:
- drive safely in different road and traffic conditions
- show that you know The Highway Code by the way you drive
The national standard for driving cars tells you everything you must be able to do to pass the test. Only take your test when you can do everything without instruction.
UK driving licence
Get your first UK driving licence for a car, motorbike, moped or other vehicle from DVLA online. To apply you must:
- be at least 15 years and 9 months old
- be able to read a number plate from 20 metres away
- have legally lived in the UK for at least 185 days in total in the past 12 months
If you already have a UK driving licence you can:
- renew your UK driving licence
- replace your provisional licence if it’s lost, stolen, damaged or destroyed
- reapply for your driving licence if you’ve been disqualified
- change the address on your driving licence
- Buy driving licence without theory test
If you applied for a provisional licence before 1 January 2021 you’ll need to use this service to get a new licence.
Scroll down the page for our complete guide to learning to drive a car and getting a driving licence to do so in the UK. If you need more details in any particular area.
How to get a driving licence
- Apply for a provisional licence: you have to be 15 years and 9 months old (or over) to do this.
- Pass your theory test: this involves multiple choice questions based on the Highway Code and a hazard perception test.
- Pass your practical driving test: made up of vehicle safety questions and a driving ability test with an independent driving section.
- Apply for your full UK driving licence: fill out the forms and start driving!
- You Can Buy UK Drivers License Directly Without Exams
Get your full UK driving licence
If you make fewer than 15 driving faults and no serious faults over the course of your whole driving test, you’ll pass. Your driving examiner will give you a pass certificate and ask you if you’d like your full licence sent to you automatically in the post.
You don’t have to wait for the licence to arrive though. You can start driving on your own straight away.
If you fail, you’ll need to wait at least 10 working days before you can take another test but we hope that doesn’t happen.
Exchanging my licence
After you have passed your test your examiner will normally arrange for your licence to be upgraded at no cost to you. However, if you are not eligible you must send the test pass certificate to DVA in order to claim your new entitlements on your driving licence.
You’ll need to:
- complete the declaration on your test pass certificate and send it, together with both parts of your licence (photocard and counterpart), to:
- send a fee of £30.00 if you are upgrading from a provisional licence to a full licence (only if your first provisional licence was issued before 1 July 2004)
- if your name has changed since your last licence, or, if you are unable to return your driving licence, you’ll also need to complete a DL1 application form which is available from main Post Office branches or MOT test centres
- provide original documents if you need to confirm a new name
- you may need to supply proof of residency, see below for details
One Thought to “Buy UK drivers license directly without exams”
[…] passing your theory test, the last thing you want to do is lose your certificate. […]