Getting a UK driving license without test
To buy a DVLA driving license without the road test is possible in 2022. With the start of every new year usually also signals a change in laws, rules and best practices as we know it. Buy New UK DVLA driving license 2022
If you’re a UK motorist, then you’ll need to stay up to speed with a number of changes which may affect you and your driving.
Read on to learn more about imminent changes to driving tests, laws and licenses across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland in 2022.
DVLA Highway Code Changes in 2022
Every new driver knows the Highway Code is their absolute bible when it comes to successfully passing their theory test, driving test, and a safe start to their driving journey once passed.
Big changes are being made to the Highway Code in 2022. Here’s the most important newly established rules under the ‘New Hierarchy of Road Users’ banner you need to know when it comes to tackling the UK’s roads
- Road User Hierarchy
- Giving Way
- Cutting Across
- Share the Space
Buy UK DVLA driving license 2022
The DVLA has provided an update on its processing times for paper driving licences and logbooks which has been delayed recently over a high volume of enquiries.
As wait times could take a long time, you may still be able to drive while your application is being processed.
If you applied for your new licence online then your application will already be in the application process since there are no delays with online transactions. Buy UK driving licence online
- driving licences and number plates get a makeover to mark one year since the UK’s departure from the EU
- EU flag removed with new design issued at the start of this year
- comes as the UK cuts red tape with several member states, making it easier for Britons to drive in the EU
To mark the UK’s exit from the EU, the EU flag has been removed from all UK driving licences and number plate designs, with the first batches issued from 1 January 2021.
While existing licences and number plates will still be valid, the new versions will be issued to everyone renewing a licence or getting one for the first time. Buy New UK DVLA driving license 2022
Can I keep driving while I wait for a new one from the DVLA?
Yes, most people will be able to do so. The DVLA says ‘if your licence expires (runs out) while your application is being processed by the DVLA you may be able to continue driving’
while your application is processed, as long as you are fit and healthy and a doctor or optician hasn’t told you not to drive for any reason.
This DVLA guide gives more information whether or not you can or can’t carry on driving as you wait for your renewed licence to arrive. You must meet the criteria demanded by Section 88 to continue driving.
To continue driving under Section 88, the DVLA states you must meet all of the following criteria:
- Your doctor must have told you that you are fit to drive – a guide for medical professionals’ at www.gov.uk/dvla/fitnesstodrive
- You have held a valid driving licence (see *below) and only drive vehicles you have applied for on your current application and were entitled to drive on your previous licence.
- If you hold a Group 2 (bus or lorry) licence, your entitlement has not been suspended, revoked or refused by a traffic commissioner.
- You meet any conditions that were specified on your previous licence that still apply.
- DVLA has received your correct and complete application within the last 12 months.
- Your last licence was not revoked or refused for medical reasons.
- You are not currently disqualified from driving by a court.
- You were not disqualified as a high risk offender on or after 1 June 2013 (a high risk offender is a driver convicted of a serious drink driving offence).
* this licence can be a full GB licence, a GB provisional licence, a European Community licence, a Northern Ireland licence, a British external/British Forces licence or an exchangeable licence. Buy UK driving licence online